The department of ophthalmology in the surveillance of rare conditions of public health importance and research in to uncommon opthalmological disorders. this advancement of knowledge will result in the improvement of prevention, treatment and service planning strategies.
- Squint surgeries in child.
- Surgery of cataract & glaucoma in child.
- Medical, surgical & laser treatment of retinal diseases.
- Vision correction by glasses & Lasik,& I.O.L implantation.
- Cosmetic lid surgery.
- Medical, surgical & laser treatment of Glaucoma.
- Diagnosis & treatment of retinal.
- Diseases (Flurescine Angiography).
- OCT, Ultrasound A-B Scan, Yag & Argon Lasers.).